THE DOCUTRACKER ADVANTAGE
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Koya DocuTracker Features
- Tracks material risk, credit, and legal terms (content developed by expert attorneys)
- Uses industry standard terminology (normalizes dealer specific language)
- Documents are organized and stored by contract allowing for quick access to relevant materials
- 30 types of agreements
- Robust search engine
- Canned and custom reports (easy access to information)
- Normalize terms
- Across business lines, contracts, and counterparties
- Training – video tutorials
- Manages and tracks unique contract structures (e.g. umbrella agreements)
- Benchmark and renegotiate features
- Proactive risk management tool
- NAV analytics
- Market triggers
- Cloud Security – third party verified
- Benefits of using Koya DocuTracker
- AI driven, proactive risk management product
- Alerts users to credit and market events (CD spreads, ratings downgrades, etc.)
- Manage counterparty exposure
- Understand your default rights and risks
- Key person departures, declines in assets, changes in strategies, etc.
- Reporting – to regulators, CFOs, board of directors, etc. (best practices)
- Cost savings – manage your funding and trading terms / know your rights in difficult times
- Plug and play (comprehensive, developed content, and cloud-based)
- Legal risk / time minimalized
From Delivery of Agreements to Information Output
The Agreement Onboarding Process is a multi-step process in which there are dual reviews, integrity of terms are checked, documents are organized and stored, provisions in reports are linked to documents, and the client has the option to input terms.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Fill out the form below and get one step closer to experiencing the effectiveness of Koya DocuTracker.