THE DOCUTRACKER ADVANTAGE
Koya DocuTracker is an AI driven, proactive risk management system that monitors and manages the credit, risk, operational and legal terms of complex and repeatable financing/trading agreements (ISDA, PB Agreements, Lockups, Futures Agreements, and Repurchase Agreements). These agreements support a 500 trillion dollar market; the largest liquid transactional market in the world.
In times of crisis, firms face significant risk due to their inability to readily access information about their trading and financing relationships and counterparty exposure. Koya DocuTracker manages these risks, identifies the weaknesses and strengths, and provides normalized reporting of the terms. There is no down time for finding the right documents and waiting for a rushed legal review that may or may not be accurate.
This SaaS product will be useful for institutional investors, larger hedge funds, broker dealers, life insurance companies, mutual fund complexes, banks and other similar firms involved in significant investment/trading activity.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Koya DocuTracker Features
- Tracks material risk, credit, and legal terms (content developed by expert attorneys)
- Uses industry standard terminology (normalizes dealer specific language)
- Documents are organized and stored by contract allowing for quick access to relevant materials
- 30 types of agreements
- Robust search engine
- Canned and custom reports (easy access to information)
- Normalize terms
- Across business lines, contracts, and counterparties
- Training – video tutorials
- Manages and tracks unique contract structures (e.g. umbrella agreements)
- Benchmark and renegotiate features
- Proactive risk management tool
- NAV analytics
- Market triggers
- Cloud Security – third party verified
Benefits of using Koya DocuTracker
AI driven, proactive risk management product
Alerts users to credit and market events (CD spreads, ratings downgrades, etc.)
Manage counterparty exposure
Understand your default rights and risks
Key person departures, declines in assets, changes in strategies, etc.
- Reporting – to regulators, CFOs, board of directors, etc. (best practices)
- Cost savings – manage your funding and trading terms / know your rights in difficult times
- Plug and play (comprehensive, developed content, and cloud-based)
- Legal risk / time minimalized
From Delivery of Agreements to Information Output
The Agreement Onboarding Process is a multi-step process in which there are dual reviews, integrity of terms are checked, documents are organized and stored, provisions in reports are linked to documents, and the client has the option to input terms.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Fill out the form below or email [email protected] directly and let’s see what Koya DocuTracker can do for your firm.